Representative or Typical StreeterWyatt engagements include:
- Dozens of IPOs, including several multi-billion dollar offerings
- Frequently represent the board with regard to management, board pay, compensation governance and process matters
- University officer and athletic pay consulting and data collection
- Hired by counsel for Fortune 50 company in dispute with former acquisition CEO
- Represent management in connection with significant acquisitions
- Represented public and private universities and foundations and university and foundation executives on compensation matters
- Represented major hospitals and medial practices on compensation matters
- Represented all levels of state and local governments on compensation matters
- Represented hundreds of executives and institutions in IRS compensation matters
- Frequent consultation on employment contract terms including pay components and features such as golden parachute payments, severance arrangements, non-compete allowances and limitations, incentive awards and buyouts.
We will agree to render independent opinions on a limited number of expert witness assignments, subject to diligence on counsel, case requirements, market sustainability of party positions and other factors.